Thursday, February 18, 2010

OHOW Winner




I'm delighted to annouce that Dani over at Pumpkinhaus is the winner of the Zombie Love Couple



I closed my eyes and waved my magic mouse and pointer up and down and all over all of the wonderful comments I recieved and it landed on the Darling Dani's post! Congratulations Dani! Be sure to check out her fabulous blog, she is an amazing textile artist, doll artist and seriously groovy person to boot!!

Thanks to everyone for stopping by, I so enjoyed all your comments!!

6 comments:

pumpkinhaus said...

**SQUEE**!!!!!! Yeah me!!! Yeah me!!! I am so stinkin' excited about this!! Colleen, you are BY FAR one of the very best things to come to me since I started on Etsy!! I love you!! I love it!! (Rowan is ecstatic too.. lol...) <3 <3 <3!!!

Cindi Myers said...

Congrats to you Dani!
They are SOOO Cute!

Sue said...

Congrats to Dani! Since your pointer didn't land on me Colleen, I'm happy to see that it did land on Dani!

Sue :)

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Congratulations...I know you will give them a good home...Deep sigh..I so wanted them to come live with me...hehe

DVArtist said...

Huge congratulations to Dani!!!

Nicole/Beadwright

Gerushia's New World said...

You Lucky, lucky girl! Congratulations!

Kim
Gerushia's New World