Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Inspirations

You know one thing that I love most about doll making is the amazing artists I have met and become friends with. The knowledge I've gained from these cyber friendships is endless. The inspirations equally as important.



Blackeyedsuzie is one of those artists. I love to have a peek at her shop a couple of times a week for inspiration and in hopes that she has listed a new piece for me to ogle. Her dolls have such character and charm. They immediately bring up feelings of romance, beauty, sadness...so feminine yet powerful. I really am in awe of this artists work.



Suzie and I have exchanged ideas about our work, technique, materials and the art of doll making. She's an absolute sweetie and a delight to chat with. So if you have the time take a moment to check out her shop and her blog , you will not be disappointed, I assure you.

No comments: