Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Getting Back into the Swing of it




Isn't family the best! There are few people I adore more than my siblings and their offspring. Its sad that I only get to see them about twice a year but when we do get together we have a blast!
My niece is getting married in September so we got to go to her bridal shower while visiting. She had a tea party and we were told to wear hats. Well, we all found the wackiest hat we could muster (my sister Christeen of avantegarb made hers and mine and I made NoraLeighs little top hat)
We had a wonderful little tea party and my niece is sure to be a beautiful bride!!
The rest of the time we just hung around mostly..games, a few beers, bbq's and lots o laughter.
But, it is time for me to get back to business. I'm hoping to get some dolls made this week, it's so hard to get back into the swing of things after a vacation but I am looking forward to getting back to creating.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it hard to get back to anything after you come home from a vacation! ...
I know you will start because you can't stop!!!! :)
Pattee

Kaerie Faerie said...

Lucky you, get to go on vacation, cute pictures, thanks for sharing, I hope to jet to Chicago in Oct. for a few days, so glad your back, and making dolls
Karey

DellaRae said...

So glad you had a good time. You are right family is the best. I went to visit my girls in Kentucky last week. It was wonderful.

pinkglitterfae said...

yes, family is the best!! I can't wait to see mine in a few days :-)
Sounds like you all had a blast, and I'm sure you will be back to the swing of things soon.

Jacqueline Kirk said...

Sounds as if you had a great time! Hopefully you got some inspiration while with your family! : )