Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Traveling Doll Update - Team 2

Well our little dollies have finished the first leg of their traveling itinerary, it seems there has been no motion sickness or delays reported. Everyone got a little something, be it clothing, make-up, hair and one I'm quite sure was relieved to have gotten a body:)
If you would like to see the beginnings of these pieces, check my blog post here
To read more about this project check out the Traveling Doll Blog



All have been shipped to their second destination awaiting even more transformation. I'll keep you updated!

5 comments:

Oops! Desperate Blogger~ said...

Oh my they are evolving! Let's hope they do not get motion sickness on the next leg! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Haha they're all looking so great and so different. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I think they are all looking great!!!
Thanks for posting that Colleen!

Odddollz by Jacqui said...

YAH!!! Team 2 is coming along nicely:) Good to know that no one got sick in their box!! Hehehe

Can;t wait to see more:)

HUGZ
Jacqui

Lisa Johnson said...

I love watching them all come to life!