Thursday, September 22, 2011

Admitting my Computer Inadequacies





dpi, pdf files, image size, photoshop...ackkk, it all drives me crazy.  

So I threw in the towel and decided to let a new and very dear Internet friend of mine make me some new business cards and postcards.    I am so thrilled with my experience that I just must share with y'all.  Above is the front side of my new postcard....I love it!!

I met PhanieMarie on Etsy and we immediately hit it off, she is whacky, smart, cute and talented.   Once I took a peek at her work I realized she was going to be more than an Internet buddy, she was gonna be my new graphic design artist!

What a relief to just hand it all over to her and let her create and work.   She designed and ordered all the promotional stuff I need for my upcoming Carnival of Saints and Souls show  and I can not be more than delighted with what she has done for me.

Not only did she come up with an amazing design that I immediately fell in love with, she lead me in the right direction for professional printing and delivery.

If your a computer boob like myself these kind of things can drive one crazy!   Deciding to hand it off to a professional was the best decision I ever made!!

Please check out Phanies work in her Etsy shop   or her website  where she offers services of photo restoration and more.

4 comments:

42 things said...

and it's beautiful! phanie is wonderful.

My Little Angel Co. said...

She certainly did a beautiful job!!

selkiecrochet said...

I love Phanie! she did such a great job on my shop banner - a total sweetheart too.

I love your dolls by the way!

Amber Leilani said...

wow! you are sooo lucky to have found someone who does such a great job!
i cannot tell you what horrible experiences i've had with business cards, logos, websites...you name it!!
i'm definitely going to check her out!!