Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nathan

Recently I sat down to quickly make a small sheep as a tag along to another piece I'm working on.  I started creating and creating and eventually ended up with not a small sheep but Nathan the Billy Goat.  Wow, what fun to be lead away into something I had no idea was in my head or was waiting to be created.

I have a special place in my heart for fantasy.  I read the entire series of The Chronicles of Narnia books at least three times as a tweenie.   I suspect Nathan comes from those memories of adventure, fantasy and letting my imagination run wild.  He makes me smile, and I hope he does the same for you!!

2 comments:

JDConwell said...

He is wonderful--what a great turn of creativity! I like that his side glancing expression...not sad, a little apprehensive, maybe. :~)

Unknown said...

Nathan is awesome! I know what you mean about being led to somewhere you didn't know you were going. That is how most of my art happens. What fun indeed!