Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Girls Dream House


I just must share this beautiful story with you. If you haven't yet please take the time to check out a very dear cyber friend and ADO team members blog Kaerie Faerie. Kaerie has taken the time on her beautiful blog to show us a very treasured doll house that her grandfather made for her mother, who eventually passed it down to Kaerie. What a special gift. Kaerie is going to be remodeling her special little home and will be documenting the progress on her blog, so be sure to follow her progress it's sure to be a treat.
I am honored that Kaerie has taken one of my little dollies home to add as a resident to her dollhouse along with some of my other very favorite doll makers.
Thanks again Kaerie for sharing with us. I will most definetly be watching your progress.
Be sure to check out Kaerie's dreamy little softie dolls in her Etsy Shop too, they are absolutely precious!

5 comments:

Kaerie Faerie said...

Thank you
you are so sweet to write this, I just love your doll, and she is perfect for my house, which is going to be renovated Key west style, the old houses in the islands all sort of have this look and Adele can live in my favorite place in the world
Karey

Cindi Myers said...

I agree, I went to Kaerie's blog and could not believe that doll house! So cool! I am now a follower of hers, gotta see how it turns out!

jasmoonbutterfly said...

popped over...its beautiful, every small & big girls dream - thanx for sharing x

Zan Asha said...

We love Kaerie and her dolls! Thanks for spotlighting her lovely dollhouse--BTW Happy New Year Colleen!

Gerushia's New World said...

Oh, this is fabulous. Thanks for letting us know. I'm going to link her so I can watch the progress, as I am re-modeling a doll house this year as well.

I love that your doll is sitting next to one of Blackeyed Suzie's dolls!!