Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Christmas? It can't be


Alas the Halloween holiday is over. Boohoo. It was fun while it lasted. To be honest it was so incredibly crazy around here I can't say I'm not glad to be back to my regular routine.


Yes making dolls. So I've gotten out all of the red and green fabrics and laces, given some thought to some Christmas designs and these are the first of the season.

I'm quite sure I'll be burned outta Christmas by the first of December but for now it's rather fun working with the color scheme and the holiday themes.



5 comments:

Kaerie Faerie said...

these little Christmas cuties are so fun, I'm so glad the season has finally come to FL cooler temps so I can paint and play with clay outside
YAY
Karey

pinkglitterfae said...

I seriously need a financial windfall coming my way. I want one of your dolls!!!
I will have to settle for enjoying them on your blog until that day...
:-)
betty

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Colleen~
I too have been looking at christmas "stuff"
Pattee

Unknown said...

wow, they are just fantastic !
.. as always in fact ^^

Zan Asha said...

Girlie, they are amazing, as usually ;)