Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Monster Swap - Come Join Us

Is he green, brown or purple? Does he have warts or slime? How about his teeth are the sharp and pointy or big brown nubs? What does the monster under your bed look like?

Well if your a doll maker, pro or novice come join us a the Great Monster Swap. You can get all the details over at Zans Blog Wild at Heart Art

Basically you'll bring your monster into being and then swap with another great artists own personal monster. It's going to fun so don't miss out!!

3 comments:

Lynda said...

I dont know how to make dolls but that sounds like a great and super fun idea! :)

Sue said...

Yep, I'm going to do this one...I missed the under the sea swap and this looks like so much fun!

Dr. Denise Tucker said...

Hi. What a fun blog you have! I found you through the One World One Heart Giveaway 2009 list. I'm hosting my own little blog event, inspired by the movie Julie Julia. I"m going through all 911 blogs in the OWOH list in 90 days! Come visit my blog.
www.thehousemysteries.typepad.com
I make jewelry and write mystery novels. My first mystery, Keeping House, A Madame President mystery is now on Amazon.

As Julia Child would say, Bon Blogging!