Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Well thats Lovely


I have been blessed with another very lovely blog award. The amazing Jacqui from OddDollz passed this one on to me...thank you very much dear:)

So this is how this award thing works:

the rules

1 add the logo to your blog

2 post a link to the person who gave you the award

3 nominate 7 or more blogs for the award

4 Leave a message on their blog

HAVE FUN AND SPREAD THE AWARD AROUND TO ALL THE LOVELY BLOGS:)

and my nominees are (drumroll....)

Pumpkinhaus

For her bright and colorful world that always makes me smile.

Senorita Pil

Because her sweet innocence is so refreshing to a gloomy gal as myself

Blackeyed Suzie

Her dark dollies are a constant source of inspiration and just cuz she is so dang sweet:)

MealyMonsterland

Mealy Land is a place I want to visit and soon. Wonderful, whacky and it just looks like so much fun.

Amy Short

I'm in love with the character and style of Amy's work..please check it out.

Spread the blog love ya'll!

2 comments:

Odddollz by Jacqui said...

your welcome Miss Loopy:)
Ypu deserve it!!

Zombie Hugz

Jacqui

Paola said...

Oh my dear Loopy! thank you! thank you!, i will try to fallow the post :)
love and more love for your and your dolls!