Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tis the Season of Giving



Yes it is, the season of giving. And in the spirit of the season I'm giving Rachelle to a very dear online friend and fan.

Please take the time to check out the blog of OldBlackCatBoo
Shes an artist that has great ideas about the re-use of plastic and a seriously cute dog named Blue. Shes also a budding art doll artist and a great supporter of the art doll community.

OldBlackCatBoo, I always appreciate your support and kind words on my blog and in regards to my work. I hope that you'll enjoy Rachelle, Lawrd knows the girl could use some cheering up and that dog of yours is sure to be the fellow to do so!! Perhaps a few big laps of that tongue? How could that NOT cheer you up!!

Thank you so much and Happy Holidays to you and your family!!


4 comments:

Cindi Myers said...

OMG! OMG! OMG!
I have tears in my eyes and I am hysterical with HAPPINESS!!!
I can hardly type this because I am so excited! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
You have just made my Christmas!
You know that I think you are the God-dess of all Doll Creators!
I am truly not worthy but I will gladly give Rachelle a new home and Blue would love to give her some kisses.
Thank you also for such kind words about me, my blog and my dog Blue.
You are the sweetest!

DellaRae said...

Tis the season for giving....you are so nice, Loopy! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Ah Man. I'm Jealous!

Cindi Myers said...

Just wanted you to know that Rachelle arrived today! She's SO BEAUTIFUL and I'm SO HAPPY!
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!