Thursday, December 3, 2009

Extra Set of Eyes


So I had this extra set of glass eye balls hanging around and decided to go ahead and use them. I prefer the marbles I use but once in awhile it's fun to make something different. Jesse ended up with the eyes and for some reason shes really lookin like an Olsen twin:)

My sister made me a pattern for bloomers and panties so I've been making lots of lingerie lately. She has blue hair and a pretty blue fascinator I made from a vintage hat piece.




8 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

It's amazing how the eyes can totally change things!

Cindi Myers said...

LOL! You are RIGHT!!!
She does look like a Ashley/Mary Kate twin! That's TOO scary for me!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Zan Asha said...

Haha, I too was about to say that I agree about the Olsen resemblence....hmmmm. The eyes are amazing--but I never knew you used marbles! Interesting!

Kaerie Faerie said...

She is so cute and funny, love the blue hair, and bloomers LOL
Karey

Anonymous said...

She does look like an Olsen twin. Too funny. Love her britches.

Anonymous said...

Wow what beautiful eyes she has!
I love her and think she might be the 3rd Olsen~: )
Fantastic ~
Pattee

Amy Short said...

Hi you! Sorry I haven't commented much lately but I have to tell you I am diggin' the direction your work has gone. Intriguing and beautiful. Great work! Hope you are well.
:o)
Amy

Unknown said...

She is wonderful and I do see Mary Kate and Ashley...lol