Saturday, December 19, 2009

More Lil Debs


Happy Holidays to all my friends in blog land. I hope everyone is enjoying the season the way it should be enjoyed. Appreciating all that we have as well as enjoying the company and love of our families.

Down here in the bayou we have had many, many days of rain, I'm talking 3 weeks. As if the holidays don't put enough strain on ones pysch this rain has mad me literally want to crawl under a rock. I'm glad to say, the rain broke and the sun is shining and I am eternally grateful to the powers that be for allowing it to be so.

In the midst of this weather/holiday turmoil I have had the saving grace of time to work on some new dollies. I have to thank the goddess for the blessing of time to create. It truly is my savior. I have been working on some more Lil Debs as I had so much fun creating them and their tragic stories last time, I felt some more were in me. I'm pretty sure I'm not done with this series but I am done for the holidays. I've put away my clay and supplies and plan to focus on creating a warm and fun holiday for my family for the remainder of the year.

Here's wishing all of you lots of love, warmth and happiness this holiday season!



4 comments:

Cindi Myers said...

There's been no rain just snow here! The last few days have been kinda warm! Low 30's! But as I type this, it is 3:30 in the afternoon, and the sky is completely white-grey! I know that any moment it's going to start snowing again! AAAHHH!!!!!
Well at least there will be a White Christmas!
I love your Lil Debs (of course!) and I wanted to wish you a Happy and Safe Holiday to you and yours!

Kaerie Faerie said...

I heard that about the rain, it is just getting cold here! I'm driving to Miami for a couple days, I see Stone Crab and Drag Queen shows in my future and visiting with my Nephew.
Happy Holidays, your dolls make me smile and laugh even though you think they are tragic, they are so cute
Wishing you and your family a great magical season
your fairy friend Karey

monika viktoria said...

Ooh these darlings are wearing flashy party frocks indeed! no more lace and silk, they're ready for a night out ;-P

Zan Asha said...

The Debs are beautiful, such expressive eyes! Hope you are staying dry, it's all snow up here..luckily, I like snow :)