Monday, June 22, 2009



We challenge you to make a art doll along with us.
Sign up runs through July 16th. To sign up simply email artdollsonly@hotmail.com Please include your name and a link to your blog - then get working on your doll!! Your inspiration is the four elements, and we challenge you to make a art doll using one, two, three, or all four of the elements as your inspiration.
On Friday July 17th participants post their art doll to their blog. Saturday July 18th and Sunday July 19th begins the fun of seeing all the art dolls that have been created! All participants will be listed in the ADO sidebar for easy visiting.


Any and all artists are welcome to participate, including non members. Here is your chance to explore the wonderful world of art dolls, first time doll maker, old hat, or have not created in while, all are welcome to join in on the fun! Please use this badge to show everyone you are participating with a link back to the ADO blog.



*if for you have signed up and can no longer participate, no biggy just be sure to let us know so we can remove you from the blog roll.**
This is going to be fun, I hope y'all have time to participate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colleen ~

I can't tell you how MANY people loved your doll when I took her around Montana!!!! I mean LOVED her!
I wish I had cards I could have given out!
Pattee