Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Let the Traveling Begin


I am more than thrilled to be involved with this wonderful event! The Traveling Doll Project has begun.


What is the traveling Doll Project?
This project is a collaboration of artists, all working individually on a group doll. A team of 6 people will end up with 6 dolls. Two team are participating for a total of 12 dolls being completed.Each doll will take a journey...starting and ending in the same place with a whole new look and story. A journal will travel with each doll that will tell the story from the start, middle, and the end of the dolls adventure.


I will carry the ADO Traveling Doll Badge throughout the duration of the event here on my blog. Please click the link to visit the projects blog, where all of the participants will be posting and updating their progress.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah! I am pretty excited to start seeing work in progress pictures from everyone!

Susan Shaw said...

I participated in one of these type events a while ago, and it was wonderful to see the different interpretations. It will be great fun for you! I hope you are also planning on posting your doll before she leaves.

LoopyBoopy said...

Great idea Susan, I will do that!!

Lisa Johnson said...

I can see one of your gorgeous doll faces on my cloth doll...now don't be scared!